29 Denton Street, WISHART QLD 4122Leased
Modern Resort Style Entertainer Home
House - WISHART QLD
This is an amazing well designed, recently renovated Entertainer Home set on a quiet street right in the heart of Wishart. It would be perfect for an Executive family who loves to entertain family and friends and relax in their own little piece of paradise.
No sooner you enter you will be charmed by its stunning design and unique character. Filled with natural light, polished timber floors and open design, this home is ideal for both family and entertainment lifestyles. The kitchen is a showcase with its timber bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top and an industrial styled kitchen sink complete with an extendable flexible kitchen tap. It also has an additional sink tucked away around the corner and hidden from view – perfect for those dirty dishes when you are in the midst of entertaining.
This unique low-set home has 3 bedrooms featuring polished timber floors, large built-ins and LED lighting. The Master bedroom has a huge wall to wall built-in and is air-conditioned with a space saving vanity nook and a modern ensuite complete with a rainwater styled shower head. The second bedroom, also with a large built-in, adjoins the main bathroom which boasts marble tiles, freestanding bath, a shower recess, a modern vanity and toilet. The third bedroom – with its own ensuite and study nook – is neatly tucked away at the rear of the house and has a clear view of the picture perfect back yard.
The living space is further complemented by an additional light filled room – complete with a contemporary bench seat – which opens on to the timber decking and the pool area. This space can be used for multiple purposes such as a break-out space, additional dining or to just as a relaxation zone after a hard day at the office.
The backyard is more like your own private resort rather than a suburban backyard. It features a pool-side covered deck and multiple outdoor entertainment areas where you and your family can relax, host, wine & dine and cool-off in the sparkling in-ground salt water pool which is complete with a soothing water feature. The backyard is very low maintenance and also has a great inconspicuous 2-way garden shed and is either tiled, decked or paved throughout.
The home is just a stones throw away to the Civic Fair Shopping Centre and is a few minutes drive to Westfields Garden City Shopping Centre and to major Public and Private schools. In addition, easy access to major arterial roads such as the Gateway Arterial, Pacific Motorway and Logan Road makes travel to the Brisbane CBD and Airport fast and convenient. It is also just a few minutes walk to Mansfield State High, Wishart and Mansfield State Schools, Brisbane Adventist College and St Catherine’s Primary.
* Please note that there is also a tenanted self contained apartment within the property. This apartment has no access to the back yard or the pool and entertainment areas.
– Timber floors throughout
– Open living and dining areas
– Gourmet kitchen featuring timber bench tops, 5 burner gas cook-top, canopy range-hood, 2 separate kitchen sinks and a modern flexible spray tap assembly
– Breakfast bar
– Large fridge space
– Modern and chic lighting throughout including LED downlights
– Air Conditioned Master bedroom with huge mirrored built-in, ensuite and vanity nook
– 2nd bedroom with large mirrored built in
– 3rd bedroom with its own en-suite and large mirrored built-ins
– Modern main bathroom with marble tiling, freestanding bath & shower recess
– Total of 2 Ensuites + Main Bathroom + 4 Toilets
– Internal laundry
– Additional Entertainer or Relaxation Zone opening into the pool and backyard
– Crimsafe security grills throughout
Outdoor features include:-
– large glass fenced crystal clear salt water pool
– Multiple entertainment areas including a large cabana styled pool-side setting
– Uniquely styled timber lined two-way garden shed
– 5,000 litre water tank
– Secured covered parking for 2 cars with an electric garage door
– Additional space for 2 more cars in the driveway.
– Fully fenced backyard
* No Pets please
* Water usage to be paid by tenants
Please Book an inspection by Clicking on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection Time” button which is located under the Open for Inspection Times box. This would help us inform you if there are updates or changes to the Inspection dates/times.
IMPORTANT! Please ensure that you request and obtain a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable prior to submitting an application for this property
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Reverse Cycle Aircon