Eight Mile Plains Property Manager.
Realty8 is your Eight Mile Plains Property Management Specialist.
Realty8 specialises in Property Management and we would love to look after your Investment Property in Eight Mile Plains or in any of its neighbouring suburbs.
We have special introductory packages for first time investors who intend to purchase an investment property and also for current investment property owners. So if you are searching for a Property Manager who is a specialist and who will take absolute care of your investment property in Eight Mile Plains – Call us today on (07) 3343 1591 or 0478 677 044.
Why choose Realty8 as your Eight Mile Plains Property Manager?
- Experienced and reliable property manager
- We are property management specialists
- Innovation in property management
- Access to owner portal from any device/desktop
- Competitive property management fees
Eight Mile Plains is located on the south-side of Brisbane and is located approximately 14 km south of the Central Business District. Adjoining suburbs include Sunnybank, Upper Mt Gravatt, Runcorn, MacGregor, Underwood, Kuraby, Rochedale and Wishart.
Eight Mile Plains is home to the Brisbane Technology Park, the RACQ Head Office, the Glen Hotel and the Clunies Ross Centre for Science and Industry. It is also close to the large Westfield Shopping Centre in Garden City.
While there are no High Schools situated in the suburb itself, it falls within the Runcorn and Rochedale State High catchments. It is also in close proximity to other large private schools such as the Clairvaux Mackillop College. There are two primary schools located in the area – being the Warrigal State School and the Eight Mile Plains School.
The suburb is accessible by the Pacific and Gateway motorways, Logan Road and the Eight Mile Plains bus station which provides direct access to the South-East busway which is a direct and fast link to the Brisbane CBD.
Population: 13,379 (2011 census)
tel: (07) 3343 1591
mob: 0478 677 044
P O Box 350
Mt. Gravatt Qld 4122
Realty8 – News
- Risks of self managing your investment propertyOctober 24, 2017 - 8:18 am
- Why the most expensive property manager really costs you the least in the long runJuly 15, 2017 - 3:03 pm
- Brisbane – a growth market for Property Investment?July 1, 2017 - 3:52 pm
- 6 tips to rent your property out fastJune 23, 2017 - 1:20 pm
Mon-Fr:8.30am to 4.30pm
Sat: 8.30am - 12.30pm